Welcome to Union Building Trades Federal Credit Union
A unique financial institution serving the building trade unions of Northeastern U.S.. Union Building Trades Federal Credit Union is a member owned,
not for profit, financial cooperative dedicated to the financial well being of its members.
We are committed to satisfying the needs of our ever-growing membership by offering a broad range of quality financial services. Although other
financial institutions need to generate profits to satisfy stockholders, credit unions are unique. Our credit union returns excess earnings to its members
in the form of:
- Competitive dividend rates paid on savings and investment accounts
- Attractive interest rates on loans
- Low cost financial products and services, including the personal attention given by our staff of professional union members.
- Union Building Trades Federal Credit Union was chartered in July of 1973, and its primary membership was a regional IBEW electrical union.
- Today Union Building Trades FCU serves various unions within the building trades such as electrical, plumbing, pipe fitters, and many more, with new unions seeking membership.
Union Building Trades FCU, already a leader in the industry, has all the services offered by most other financial institutions. We hope that as a
member of the building trades you will study the services we can provide. We believe when you do, you will want to join the thousands of union
members and their families already a part of the Union Building Trades Credit Union family.