TERM SHARE CERTIFICATE &
INDIVIDUAL RETIREMENT ACCOUNT (IRA)
TERM SHARE CERTIFICATE
Credit Union Term Share Certificate are no-risk, high-earning investments featuring competitive rates and a choice of terms. They are fixed-rate, closed-end, time deposits in which the Credit Union agrees to pay a set interest rate on a specific balance for a particular period of time.
- Offer premium dividend rates with terms from 3 months to 5 years
- Minimum balance of $1000
- or our Easy Access Term Share Certificate option click for more details
- Traditional IRAs
- Roth IRA
- Coverdell Savings (education IRA)
You can choose from a wide range of terms and interest rates, so you’ll be sure of having the money you need when you need it.
- IRAs Term Share Certificates have terms available from 3 months to 5 years.
- Minimum deposit from $1,000 (amount can vary).
- Competitive rates
- Variety of investment options
- Maximum investment of $5,500 for each person, $6,500 if over 50
- (Deductions for traditional IRA and may be restricted based on income level and retirement plan).
Please contact us at (800) 848-2438.
Click here for Current Rates.