Eligible individuals applying for membership simply need to complete a membership application and show proof that: (1) they are either a union member belonging to one of the authorized organizations or (2) related to someone through either blood or marriage. The minimum deposit required to open this account is $5.00.
Membership offers a wide range of benefits: Competitive savings, checking, loan and credit card programs, along with many other services.
You may remain a lifetime member of Union Building Trades Federal Credit Union whether you retire, graduate, change jobs, or move. This is achieved by maintaining a minimum balance of $5.00 in your share account.
(must be full fledged member to enroll)
Union Building Trades Federal Credit Union is open to the following organizations:
- Local #2,4 & 5 Bricklayers
- Local #9 Plumbers & Pipe fitters
- Local #14 Plumbers
- Local #24 Plumbers
- Local #25 Sheetmetal
- Local #27 Sheetmetal
- Local #89 Insulators & Asbestos
Local #102 I.B.E.W.
- Local #274 Pipe Fitters
Local #313 I.B.E.W.
- Local #322 Plumbers & Pipe Fitters
- Local #351 I.B.E.W.
- Local #399 Iron Workers
- Local #400 I.B.E.W.
- Local #456 I.B.E.W.
- Local #475 Pipe Fitters
- Local #711 DC of Painters and Allied Trades
- Local #1331 Painters and Allied Trades
- United Brothers of Carpenters of NJ
- Northeast Regional Council of Carpenters
- Family members of members from all the locals listed above